This article discusses an agreement between Dominion and Facebook about six new solar facilities in Virginia and North Carolina – 3 in each state. Dominion Energy and Facebook announced Monday six new solar facilities, three each in Virginia and North Carolina, dedicated to Facebook’s operations.
The new projects include:
- 20 MW Montross Solar in Westmoreland County, Va.
- 20 MW Gloucester Solar in Gloucester, Va.
- 80 MW Grasshopper Solar in Mecklenburg, Va.
- 75 MW Chestnut Solar in Halifax County, N.C.
- 75 MW Pecan Solar in Northampton County, N.C.
- 80 MW Gutenberg Solar in Northampton County, N.C